From November 10th 2019 – it will run until 31st March 2020.
The top 8 will qualify for an ATP Finals style tournament – 4 players in each group playing round robins. Then the winners of each group to play in a Final. With an aim to do this by the end of April. With the next ladder starting on May 1st 2020.
Any member (female, male and juniors) can join the ladder at anytime – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matches are 2 sets then a Championship tiebreak.
- You have 3 weeks to play your match. If not played, it will be awarded to the person who made the most effort to play it if it can’t be resolved.
- You need to email email@example.com as well as your opponent to make challenge, so that the 3 weeks starts. And please send through the result as soon as possible – within 24 hours ideally.
- You can challenge up to 2 places above e.g. if you are 10 – you can challenge 8 or 9
- Once a challenge is made it needs to be completed. This is because it prevents others challenging the 2 players involved. Please let me know as soon as possible if your game is not going to be played and a “walkover” will need to be awarded to one of the players.
- Challenges made on after 11th March 2020 need only be played if the receiver accepts the challenge.