The Club’s AGM will be held at The Red Lion, Bridge, at 7.30 pm on Wednesday, 24 February, 2016.
The Agenda is set out below as follows:
- Minutes of the last AGM
- Chairman’s Report – John Morgan
- Vote on the Committee’s proposed 20 point finance plan
- Treasurer’s Report – Roger Duprey
- Membership Secretary’s Report – Martyn Hewett
- Team Captains’ Report – Barrie Gore
- Election of New Officers & Committee Members
We encourage as many members as possible to attend the AGM as there are important issues to vote on. Members are encouraged to advise the secretary of any issues they want discussed at the AGM – by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days before the AGM.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Chairman and Secretary