It’s that time of year again when Bridge Tennis Club will be holding its Annual AGM in preparation for the new tennis season. Accordingly, you are advised that the AGM will be held at the Red Lion in Bridge on Wednesday 7th March, starting at 7.30 pm
Bridge Tennis Club is run for and by its members so it would be nice to see a good turnout so that everyone can be happy that their common interests are served and they can participate in our ways forward.
Could you please advise if you intend to be there and I look forward to seeing you on the evening.
Bridge Tennis Club
Wednesday 7 March 2018, 7.30 pm
The Red Lion, Bridge
- Minutes of the last AGM – these minutes have been on display in the Clubhouse for the past year
- Chairman’s Report – Tony Blackall
- Treasurer’s report – James Garrett
- Membership Secretary’s Report – Tony Blackall
- Facility Manager’s Report – John Morgan
- Report on Club House cleaning rota – Penny Morgan
- Team Captains’ Reports – Gerry D’Cruz (match secretary)
- Coaching Report – Stewart Bristow
- Social Report – John Morgan
- Vote on members’ subscriptions for next year
- Election of New Officers and Committee Members
Any matters to be discussed that are not on the agenda need to be sent to the club secretary, John Morgan, (email@example.com) at least seven days before the AGM and they will be considered under AOB.