From November 10th 2019 – it will run until 31st March 2020.
The top 8 will qualify for an ATP Finals style tournament – 4 players in each group playing round robins. Then the winners of each group to play in a Final. With an aim to do this by the end of April. With the next ladder starting on May 1st 2020.
Any member (female, male and juniors) can join the ladder at anytime – please email email@example.com
- Matches are 2 sets then a Championship tiebreak.
- You have 3 weeks to play your match. If not played, it will be awarded to the person who made the most effort to play it if it can’t be resolved.
- You need to email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as your opponent to make challenge, so that the 3 weeks starts. And please send through the result as soon as possible – within 24 hours ideally.
- You can challenge up to 2 places above e.g. if you are 10 – you can challenge 8 or 9
- If you challenge and win you move above the person – (rather than swap places)
- Once a challenge is made it needs to be completed. This is because it prevents others challenging the 2 players involved. Please let me know as soon as possible if your game is not going to be played and a “walkover” will need to be awarded to one of the players.
- You can’t challenge someone you have just played – you or they must have gone through another challenge first
- You cannot line-up challenges – that is you can only challenge someone who is available for a challenge i.e. Green not Red