Current Standings, 2016-17
Last Updated: 7th October 2016
(Runs 1st October, 2016 – 30th September, 2017)
- Alan B.
- Chris B
- Alain Mc
- Alan D
Final Standings, 2015-16
The 2015-16 season’s single ladder has now concluded. The person having collected the most weeks at top spot is Patrick. Well done to Patrick who will shortly receive a winners trophy.
The new ladder starts on 1st October, 2016. The order of the new ladder will be based on results of the club tournament and previous ladder finishing places. The ladder will be displayed and updated online so please check back regularly for details.
Anyone not wishing to partake, or anyone new who would like to get involved should contact Stewart Bristow as soon as possible.
- A player can challenge any other player 1 or 2 places up and be challenged by someone 1 or 2 places below. The winner moves into the position of the person challenged, the loser goes down into the place of the person who beat them.
- Upon challenging or being challenged, the match must be played within 2 weeks. If one person cannot play the match, a win is awarded to the other player.
- You cannot challenge or be challenged by the same person back to back
- Match balls can be purchased at the club at £4 per tube. Alternatively you can bring your own balls, as long as both players agree.
- All matches are best of 3 sets. In the event of 1 set all, the 3rd will be a 10-point championship tiebreak (finishing 2 points clear), changing ends every 6 points.